Tuesday, January 12, 2010

darr lagta hai khud se kehne mein jee!!

Every now and then I hear my colleagues/their wives talk about buying a car... we are all expats in this country and till now none of us has one... its getting too cold here... having a car would be just convenient.... someone always mentions buying a car when we are staanding at the bus stop in bone chilling weather... somehow i never felt the need of a car... naa... the public transport is good convenient... never felt the need... dont even miss driving that much, which i used to love back home...
vishal Bhardwaj is producing Ishqiya, and as is always true with his movies the songs are amazing... i heard dil to bacha hai the other day and fell in love with it... when i fall in love with a song i usually buy the cd as soon as it is released... then on my way to/from office i play it full blast in my car and sing along in a loop... i fell in love with a song again today... dil to bacha hai jee... its hindi so cant buy the cd here... i was hearing it on youtube in a loop... on my way to office.... i couldnt sing along... i just "mummed" along... and that is when i wanted a car... my capsule in this haphazard world... i gave buying a car a thought... so that i can sing... along to a song i dont really know the lyrics of....

2 comments:

Jivtesh Singh said...

Haha ... funny, but I heard the exact same comments from a friend about this very song. He said he loved hearing it on loop!

What happened to the singing along to the iPod days ?

Unknown said...

two issues:
1. my ipod doesnt work any more... and i am oficially super sad because of that
2. too much snow daa... cant dance around listening to music... will slip for sure!!

PS: I am glad you remember though!
PPS: It is a loely song!