Friday, December 7, 2007

Dil mein mere hai dard-e-disco

Disclaimer: The blog's got nothing to do with the title... but i just like this song for being as arbit as it is!! 'picchle mahine ki 26 ko' so here u are!!!

I dont know what to write... but it is a Friday and i dont feel like working... and its not even as if i am loaded with work or anything that i have to have to finish it.... waiting for updates/inputs etc etc which means really no work.... so here i am writing a blog titled 'Dil mein mere hai dard-e-disco' how free can you get!! and this isn't even my fav song these days!! My fav song these days is "maujaan hi maujaan... shaam sawere hun maujaan hi maujaan..... oh maahi mera sharbat warga... oh maahi tainu gat gat peejaan... oh maahi mera dil mainu de de dil mainu de de khul ke jee laan... mithre haase oh maahi mere aase paase......." the song is soooo nice!!! somehow makes me want to dance!!! and amazingly it plays on one of the radio channels on my way to office! no wonder i am in a good mood all through the day :-)
oh maahi mera sone warga... oh maahi tainu chum chum rakhna....

do u know what happened today... for the first time in my entire life someone said to me "shakal se lagta hai aap bahut bolte hoge" otherwise generally it is... after knowing me for a long time ppl tell me when i first met you i thought u were a very quiet 'shareef' kind of a girl... now i know how mistaken i was!!! so i am used to hearing that; was kind of taken aback when this person tells me looks like u talk a lot!!!! nice nice... seems like lots of changes happening around me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

completly veli ladki.. me vela as well now, so jlt thought of checking ur blog and what do i find...

one vella finds another :-)

whats up? other than no work ;-)

cheers, deepika

Unknown said...

other than no work i have more no work to do ;-)