Wednesday, December 26, 2007

if you'r happy and u know it ... clap your hands...

If you are happy and you know it and you really want to show it... clap your hands.....
If you are happy and you know it and you really want to show it... Tap your feet.....

Right now I am in a "I am happy and I want to write" mood.... The kind of happiness when you feel life is beautiful.... when you appreciate the small flowers on the side walk.... in fact when you find beauty in the traffic signal timer too!!! when you look at strangers and smile.... when you don't mind if someone overtakes you in a queue.... when there is music in the telephone ring..... when there is contentment... when there is no hurry for anything.... when you feel like helping people.... when you smile for no apparent reason.... and it is not a forced smile.... when with this smile your eyes smile too.... and so do the people around you...... when all of a sudden things are put in a very different perspective....... i am in this mood now.... and i feel mine 'is the Earth and everything that's in it'.... I feel like reading poetry..... I feel like being a poem!!!

Clap my hands.....
tap my feet....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I mention reading it I felt good too. as if I want to clap my hands too..

Clap! clap!

ashoo_aks said...

Clappy clappy! ;)

Unknown said...

:-) although today the mood is kinda opp ;-)