Thursday, June 26, 2008

30-45

i normally take 30 minutes to drive to work... dont drive too fast dont drive too slow.... today it took me 45 minutes... no the traffic wasnt that heavy... it was normal traffic... but i think i was driving a bit too slow.... i wonder why?? (i wonder how yesterday u told me about the blue blue sky.... )...
anyway i was driving and thinking... actually i was driving more by instinct than really paying attention i think... and i dont know when i crossed what part of the road... and now that i think about it i wonder why do people say dont go too fast you will miss the beauty that is the journey... i was going too slow today but i still missed the journey... although i cant deny that the drive was a good 45 minutes spent with myself! for that matter i dont even know what i was thinking about... various scenes from my life were coming to my mind in no particular order... at one moment i was thinking of school and another moment of a particular holiday...and then about a song i liked... and then about a really embarrassing incident i had.... there was no thread binding all these memories.. other than these being my memories... they appeared in no particular order.... and when i reached work it was as if i had just lived all those moments... i was feeling so strange.... i was feeling so unlike myself... i wonder what would it feel like to watch a movie on my life...not very different from the experience i had....

No comments: