Monday, June 23, 2008

sometimes....

Sometimes I don’t want to be practical no more….
Sometimes I don’t want to be logical no more…
Sometimes I don’t want to be real no more…
Sometimes I want to let go…
Let go of everything…
Everything I know…
Everything I know is right….
Everything I know is wrong…
Everything I know hurts me…..
Everything I know makes me happy….
Everyone I know……
Let go of it all… start afresh… start anew… Like a new day a new dawn… Without any prejudices without any hangovers without any hang ups…
Like a kid starts… from the beginning… when he does not know he has to be afraid of heights… when he does not know he has to be afraid of falling…. When he does not know not everyone can be trusted… When he does not know every time you trust you open a window (however small) to let the trust hurt you… to let the trust break you….
Or may be what I really want is to live in a fiction… where deep in your heart you know in the end they will “live happily ever after” in the end everything will be fine…. I know they say “in the end everything is fine, if it isn’t it is not the end” but I think this is just a cheesy line…. A line to get you through your worst days… however it doesn’t seem to work for me!!
For that matter I don’t even know what works for me…. Let me give it a thought… now that I do… I think I don’t know myself at all… at least I don’t know myself enough to put me in words… I don’t know myself enough to say what I like or what I dislike… may be if I gave it a thought I would… not may be definitely if I gave it a thought I would… seems like I haven’t given myself a lot of thought of late… seems like I have been doing a lot of running away of late…. Seems like I need to get rooted again…. Seems like I need to introspect again…. Seems like I need a change…. Seems like I need to get in touch… seems like this is a Monday… and seems like these are the blues talking…. But is it just the day or is it me?????

P.S: Sometimes even a new dress cannot get you through a bad day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were smiling at noon ... on Monday afternoon ... :)

Unknown said...

and what Monday would that be???
The Monday which was a pseudo Monday because it was an off?